Monday, November 17, 2014

Reasons Why:

FIVE REASONS WHY
You Shouldn't Mess With Me

1) I may seem sweet but I do not trust people easily. Yes, I am a nice person, but I am not naïve. I know that the world isn't all peachy keen jelly bean. Though I wish it were, I do not expect the world to be perfect. Due to the inevitable imperfections, I almost always believe that the worst will happen, no matter if the real life chances of that occurring are slim to none. Every bad scenario goes through my head, and I always believe that people will fail me. It has happened many times already, so there isn't much of a reason to think differently. In all honestly, this quality has helped me to deal with certain situations with a much better plan in mind. 

It takes a lot for me to sincerely trust those around me. So even if we may be the best of friends, I still am quite worried that you may hurt me. Because let's be honest, it is so easy to hurt someone when you know their life story. You have so much blackmail, you could ruin their lives in a matter of seconds with social media. I really wish I could just opt out of human interaction due to this scary fact.
2) I am not afraid to go full out bitch on people now. Although I do care a bit about what others think about me, it is definitely not as bad as it used to be. Now when people are annoying me, I will be blunt with them. Confrontation is becoming an easier task for me, so watch out, bud! If you are pissing me off, I will most likely always let you know. If you are being a nice person, we won't have any problems, and typically I am pretty acceptable of weird quirks because I have so many of my own. What I don't like are a-holes. If you are being mean to someone for no good reason, I am going to be angry at you. I may even be mean to you. You don't want that to happen.... it's against my nature to be mean, and most people have never experienced my anger directed towards them. The unknown is pretty darn scary, so I would suggest being a good person around me.

3) I'm crazy. If you didn't know that about me... then you probably don't know me or how badly I can mess you up at all.

4) The most vicious of dogs just so happens to be in my possession. With one eye missing, and battle wounds from a brawl with a speeding car, Westley Griffith is the meanest, little dog that you will ever encounter. That is, if you threaten me in any way. Other than that, he's pretty much a big sweetheart. BUT! If he thinks that even for one second you are ruining my good day, or trying to sabotage my life, he will bite you. And bark at you. And possibly pee on your leg. Watch out!

And finally, last but certainly not least...

5) I may be small, but I am mighty. Many do not believe that fact about me, if we're going to be honest. I've been treated like a dainty flower for most of my life, and could not be trusted with lifting things, or fighting for one's honor! Sure, I may be a bit of a clutz, but that has nothing to do with my strength. And yes, I do act like a child a lot of the time, so perhaps that has something to do with the general opinion. BUT. I am strong. I played sports all throughout my childhood, and became really good at soccer. If it wasn't for my damned asthma, I probably would still be playing today. I love that sport.

Anyway, through playing sports, developing asthma, going through really tough situations as a person in general, and many other reasons, I am not only strong physically, but mentally as well. Even if I am going through a tough patch in my life and have a break down from time to time, that doesn't mean I cannot handle stress. (I may not handle it in a very healthy way.... but I can still handle it). I can protect myself if I need to. I could play sports again and be quite good, that is, if I have an inhaler at my sides at all time.

Asthma is a bitch.

And so concludes the list as to why you should not mess with me. Even though this blog is for good natured fun, this post bears some truth that needs to be recognized. I would rather appreciate if the general public would stop taking advantage of me, and viewing me as someone who is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment