Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hurt

(This was written some time ago, however I felt as if I should post what I have here).



Have you ever been hurt?

Well, seeing that you are human (at least, I sincerely hope you are if you are reading my blog), it is extremely likely that you've been through some tough times. Whether it has been an experience with a death in the family, or being a part of a relationship that has fallen apart, or countless other situations that really suck, we have all seen a side of life that isn't all peachy keen jelly bean. And to be completely honest, bad things seem to happen all at once and in two's and three's.

Although I am sincerely grateful for my life and all the good things that come with it (like having a roof over my head, food in my belly and great friends/family),  I cannot help but be depressed about certain things that have happened in my life. Perhaps I'm too dependent on people when it comes to finding happiness? Or maybe my expectations of these people are too high? OR! Maybe I'm not being thankful enough? I have no idea. Whatever the case, I am severely disappointed in the way things have been turning out for me.

I feel trapped in Reno. I feel like I'm not going to amount to anything. I feel like people don't truly like me. I feel like I'm too much. I feel, I feel, I feel.....


God, I hate feelings.


At times, I just wish that I was a robot who has no capabilities to feel. However, when I really think about that wish, I realize just how silly that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment